Sincerity Jewellery Ltd. was launched in May 2016 with the aim of producing timeless, elegant, high quality gemstone jewellery.
All our jewellery is designed, handcrafted and dispatched from our studio in Lewes, East Sussex. Our range of necklaces, bracelets and earrings are made using only natural, high quality gemstones and are set in 9 carat solid gold, 14 carat gold filled and sterling silver.
Our jewellery is made to order and will arrive in our signature boxes produced from recycled materials, the paper covering from sustainable forests.
Should you require an alternative sized item of jewellery or any special requests please contact us on and we will happily discuss your request.
Gold filled is a thick layer of gold bonded to a base metal. This solid layer of gold is hard wearing and will not peel off. It is not gold plated or gold vermeil. As gold filled is less expensive than solid gold, and a quality alternative, it allows us to create a range of products at reasonable prices. Gold filled can be worn at all times and is kind to sensitive skin.
How to Place An Order:
Once you have chosen to purchase an item, you click the "ADD TO CART" icon. A pop up window will notify you that you have added the item to your cart. If you wish to purchase more than one item then return to the main menu and continue browsing, repeating the above steps when choosing further items to buy. When you have finished choosing your items please click on the 'cart' icon on the top right hand corner of the page. This will enable you to view all items in your cart. From there, follow the simple steps to purchase your jewellery using our secure PayPal checkout.
Payment and Shipping:
We have an SSL approved secure shopping site to ensure your data is safe and secure and use PayPal for all purchases, accepting major credit cards. If you wish to make BACs or online banking transactions, please contact us on
Once your payment has been processed, please allow up to 5 working days within the Uk and 10 working days overseas for your Sincerity Jewellery to be handcrafted and despatched.
Our jewellery is posted using Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed®, fully insured up to £500, track-able and requires a signature on arrival.
Returns & Refunds:
We love our Sincerity Jewellery and we want you to love it too. If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we accept returns within 7 working days of purchase for a full refund. Please email us at:
Sincerity Jewellery Ltd is committed to ensuring your privacy is protected. When you register to use our website we need to know your name, postal address and email address. This information allows us to process your orders, register your account and contact you with information regarding your order. To process the payment of an order, Paypal requires your credit card number and expiry date, plus any security details that the credit card processor may require. This process takes place in the secure PayPal environment.
Terms & Conditions:
The term ‘Sincerity Jewellery Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 13 The Avenue, Lewes, East Sussex, BN7 1QS England. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
For any further information please don't hesitate to contact us via our contact page or email us at: